If you’re looking to Sell BK Precision 2650A Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
BK Precision 2650A Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
Truely portable solution for quick and precise spectrum analysis
B&K Precision’s 2650A series handheld spectrum analyzers are compact, light weight, and cost-effective spectrum analyzers for quick and precise signal investigations, especially away from the bench. At a weight of only 1.8 kg (4 pounds), the 2650A series are by far the lightest full-featured spectrum analyzer available, yet they deliver performance and features comparable to full-size bench spectrum analyzers and can operate up to 4 hours on a single battery
With their ease of use, measurement flexibility, and unmatched portability, the 2650A series analyzers are indispensible tools for engineers and technicians who conduct field measurements in the 50 kHz to 3.5 GHz range.
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of wireless communication systems such as W-CDMA/CDMA, GSM, WLAN, WiMAX and Bluetooth
- Detection of signal interference and undesired emissions
- TV and broadcasting
- Antenna alignment
Superb performance improves your productivity
Advanced synthesizer-based design enables the 2650A series to provide you with an accurate and detailed picture of the spectrum you are investigating
- Fast sweep speed, minimum 10 ms, to help locate and identify elusive, transient interference signals
- DANL (displayed average noise level) of -127 dBm
- Single sideband phase noise – 90 dBc @ 100 kHz offset
Key features and benefits
- Frequency range from 50 kHz – 3.3 GHz
- A truly portable spectrum analyzer weighing only 1.8 kg including the battery
- Impressive 4 hour battery life; easy-to-replace rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- USB interface for PC connectivity
- Intuitive PC Software for remote control and documentation of measurement results
- Conveniently store measurement results and screen shots in bitmap format to USB flash drive (USB host interface)
- Large easy-to-read color display (TFT LCD), 640 x 480 resolution
- Measurement functions: channel/adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, electric and magnetic field strength
- Convenient Auto Tune function automatically sets center frequency to the maximum signal within full span and optimum settings for RBW, VWB and sweep time
- External trigger for zero span measurements
- SCPI-like remote control commands
Channel power measurement
Allows you to measure the total power or noise power in a user-specified bandwidth.
Adjacent channel power
Measure the ratio of power leakage (from the wanted signal) into adjacent channels. Center frequency, adjacent channel bandwidth, and offset between main carrier and adjacent channels can be set
Users can select from any of the following three measurement methods based on the reference carrier definition: total power (of displayed spectrum), peak power (reference level) and in-band
power (user-specified band width).
This measurement calculates the bandwidth containing the total integrated power occupied in a given signal bandwidth. Two measurement methods are available: The user can specify N% of total power or the X dB down point relative to the carrier peak level.