If you’re looking to Sell Anritsu MS2711D HandHeld Spectrum Master Analyzer
SPECTRUM ANALYSIS – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Covering the 100 kHz to 3.0 GHz frequency range, with a built in standard pre-amplifier, the MS2711D handheld spectrum analyzer is the proven solution for installing, provisioning, maintaining and troubleshooting wireless systems and RF frequency spectrum interference issues. This portable spectrum analyzer features a built-in standard preamplifier in a compact, handheld design that can go “anywhere, anytime” with no backpack required. Ideal for field environments and applications that require mobility, such as site surveys and on-site system testing.
The Anritsu Spectrum Master is a synthesizer-based hand held spectrum analyzer that provides quick and accurate signal results. Measurements can be easily made by using the main instrument functions: frequency, span, amplitude and bandwidth. Dedicated keys for common functions and a familiar calculator-type keypad are available for fast data entry.
Automatic time and date stamping of measurement data of up to 300 results is provided as is storage and recall of up to 10 measurement setups. A large, daylight-viewable TFT color display provides easy viewing in a variety of lighting conditions. The Anritsu Spectrum Master is capable of up to one and one-half hours of continuous operation from a fully
charged battery and can be operated from an external power source (which also simultaneously charges the battery). Built-in energy conservation features can be used to extend battery life over an eight-hour workday.
The Anritsu Spectrum Master is designed for monitoring, measuring, and analyzing signal environments. Typical measurements include: in-band interference, transmit spectrum analysis, antenna isolation and cell area interference. A full range of marker capabilities such as peak, center and delta functions are provided for faster, more comprehensive
measurement of displayed signals. Multiple limit lines are available for creating quick, simple pass/fail measurements. A menu option provides for an audible beep when the limit value is exceeded.
- Frequency Range 100 kHz to 3 GHz (tunable to 9 kHz)
- Frequency Reference Aging Accuracy :1 ppm/yr
- Frequency Span: 10 Hz to 2.99 GHz in 1, 2, 5 step selections in auto mode, plus zero span
- Sweep Time 1.1s full span; 50s to 20s, selectable in zero span
- SSB Phase Noise –75 dBc/Hz, 30 kHz offset @ 1 GHz
- Spurious Responses Input Related 45 dBc
- Spurious Residual Responses 90 dBm, 10 kHz RBW, pre-amp on
- Selections 100 Hz to 1 MHz in 1-3 sequence
- Accuracy Video Bandwidth 5% typical Selection Accuracy 3 Hz to 1 MHz in 1-3 sequence 5%
- Measurement Range Maximum Input Level +20 dBm to –135 dBm +43 dBm, peak, without damage 50 VDC
- Displayed Average Noise Level: –135 dBm typical, 10 MHz; –115 dBm typical, <10 MHz (input terminated, 0 dB attenuation, RMS detection, 100 Hz RBW, preamp on)
- Dynamic Range > 65 dB
- Total Level Accuracy 1.5 dBm max (1 dBm typical) >10 MHz to 3 GHz 2 dBm typical <10 MHz for input signal levels –60 dBm (excludes input VSWR mismatch)
- Scale Mode dBm, dBV, dBmV, dBuV, V, W
- Log Display 1 to 15 dB/division, in 1 dB steps, 10 divisions displayed
- Linear Display 10 divisions
- Attenuator Range: 0 to 51 dB, selected manually or automatically coupled to the reference level. Resolution in 1 dB steps.
- 10 7 2.4 inches 25.4 17.8 6.1 centimeters
Weight base model:
- 4.5 pounds (2.02 kg) including battery with all options: 4.9 pounds (2.2 kg) including battery
- NiMH battery: 10.8 volts, 1800 mAh External DC input: +12 to +15 Vdc, 3A max.
- –10 to +50C, 85% or less humidity Non-operating: –20 to +75C
- Meets European community requirements for CE marking
- Conforms to EN 61010-1 for Class 1 portable equipment